Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Ara + New Policy

Is she a beautiful baby or what???? WOW---- look at those blue eyes! Gorgeous! That is the lovely Ara, named for her paternal grandmother.

Her proud parents Ann and Nathan just think that Miss Ara hung the moon, which I have no doubt that she did! What a great personality--- just sweet as pie, giggly and cute as a button!

And baby toes........................ do you just LOVE baby toes????? Little plump chubby sugar sweet baby toes!!!!

We'd like to thank you all for the honor of capturing Miss Ara at 6 months old with "Images from the Heart..." what a pure pleasure it was. What a fun, happy, wonderful session! We look forward to many more as she grows up.

While we think our brides and grooms are all that and more and we absolutely love working with them, doing our lifestyle sessions for children is truly the icing on the cake. (And you know how I love cake!!)

On a separate note, I can't tell you how many times our brides and grooms want me to dance with them and the bridal party at the reception! Go figure I always say! Bobbi always politely declines as do I. Only at the recent wedding of Christina and Ron did I shake my considerable booty because she was more than insistent. Pushy really but that would be telling! I'm actually not always at the reception, but I've decided to make a "BBP Policy for Tina Dancing". (Why not??) It is pretty simple, should you wish me to engage in dancing at your reception my needs are simple:
  • a shot of Patron Silver
  • "Johnny Cash" by Jason Aldean
See? Very simple. I safely mention the POLICY because most venues in town have a strict no shot policy and fewer still serve Patron Silver. Safety!!! Most of our couples aren't big on country music either so I'm doubly safe! I do so like a policy that I can easily manipulate!

Heck, if the truth is told, manipulation is everything!!!!!

No comments: