Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Engaging Options


We recently had a wonderful engagement session at Mizzou with Colleen and Scott. It was a brilliant day, lots of sunshine and a nice temperature. I think we are almost as anxious for their wedding as they are! :)

I'll tell a story on myself------ one that is sad but true. We were near the fountain on campus (or probably one of them, I don't know Mizzou well) and walking toward it from the interior of the campus. We walked up to the fountain from the rear. We were a distance off and going to go there for a few shots, along with several groups of people doing the same thing, waiting for their photo op. Well, I said "How about we go up there where the cow is?" Now........... everyone looked at me as if I had lost my mind.......... "The, cow?????" Yes, that cow over there. In my defense I did not have on my glasses and the statue was seen from the back----- absolutely. In gales of laughter they reminded me that Mizzou was the home of THE TIGERS, and not The Cows. Alrighty then.



Moo.

No comments: