Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I certainly don't know how I can write the blog today without commenting that I'm completely bummed about the Today Show Throws a Wedding--- Race to the Altar!!! My pick, Dominic and Cara were voted off, what a bummer. Sigh. This of course means that I'm going to have to choose a new favorite from the couples that remain. This is going to be difficult but after long and very serious thought I'm going to have to say that would be Annie and Tom, only because in their bio they want to have a life filled with "yoga, tofu, and traveling". I didn't make that up, really.

So, Annie and Tom it is. They're from Chicago (where I attended high school back in the day) and I suppose I can begrudgingly give bonus points for that.

Don't forget to vote, I'll be devastated if I have to choose yet another favorite.

You know what tomorrow is, right? A national holiday all over America for women under 80.................... I'll be working double-time today so I can join in the festivities as well!

No comments: