Friday, May 09, 2008

New BBP Family---- Jean and Joe

Friday may be gray and grim and rainy and wet and just nasty---- (surprise!) but the happy news is that we are able to welcome Jean and Joe to the wedding family at BBP! They are a great couple and we are so very much looking forward to working with them over the next year. Joe and Bobbi actually share the same musical instrument, although Bobbi has not played a note in several years. To the J's----- we know that we're going to have a great time working together and a long relationship! Thanks for trusting us to tell your story with "Images from the Heart..."

Now about that rain---------- good gravy I'm sick to pieces of it. Thank heavens the basement is (somewhat) dry. Bobbi reports that the dogs are not white anymore but sort of shades of mud color. We get lots of questions about Prince and Hana and I admit that I am remiss in not posting recent photos for you all. I'll have to rectify that soon!

Tomorrow is the big wedding at the ranch, we're just on pins and needles to hear all of the stories from there. I know, I know................. you are too! My greatest sadness is that there will likely not be YouTube's of the family doing the chicken dance. Dang it! We can only hope that TMZ has a mole planted or something.

My dear friend Chris is in town visiting from Hawaii----- so I'm jumping ship tomorrow to take the day off and play! I hope that your weekend is wonderful as well.

No comments: