Thursday, May 29, 2008

Countdown to Se*

Countdown to Se* indeed............ and what were you thinking! Oh woo hoo................... the time is here, the time is now------ run do not walk to your ATM and withdraw money to go see Sex in the City! For those of us who are unabashed devotees of Carrie and the girls, the long awaited movie opens tomorrow!

We know there is a wedding as we have seen a few clips, and of course the now famous still seen above, Carrie in a wedding dress. But will it be Big? Can Carrie find happiness? Is Samantha still with Smith, the way younger hottie in a meaningful relationship?

Are we all as anxious to catch up with Charlotte and her adorable daughter as we are to see the shoes? And the fashions?

Craig Blankenhorn/New Line Cinema

Can Miranda captivate us as the lawyer living in Brooklyn with Steve and the baby?

And I suppose the greater question is: Do we Care? Or are you and a zillion others like you simply going to go to see the movie JUST BECAUSE.

I for one, can't wait! A Sex in the City wedding............... I'm sure it will mirror all of those at BBP to the 't'!

1 comment:

Danielle and Mike said...

Aw, man, I was really hoping I would make the blog! I just accepted ,my 1st teaching job! Summer school at Green Pines Elem in Rockwood!